- CUSHOTHANE® EZ™
- Dual & Triple Wheel Assemblies
- All Sizes Available
• Smoothest ride and quickest run-out of any flat spot – for less vibration and reduced noise, minimizing machine and operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
• Superior traction in all conditions – unmatched performance in wet and cold conditions.
• Excellent energy savings – very low rolling resistance minimizes battery drainage in cold storage applications and provides longest operating time possible.
• Highest Chunk resistance – especially at low temperature from a specialized polyurethane compound.
The Cushothane® EZ™ polyurethane load wheels for indoor forklifts and pallet jacks offer the highest traction in cold or wet floors, providing grip even on slippery floors. Cushothane® EZ™ holds its softness and flexibility beyond the normal cold storage/freezer temperature range. The competitor’s harder compound and different chemistry quickly become harder and more brittle in regular cold storage/freezer temperatures, causing a harder ride, loss of traction, and chunking. We engineered the Cushothane® EZ™ to maintain high cut & tear resistance at low temperatures. Available in dual and triple wheel assemblies and can be purchased pre-assembled to include pressed-in bearings, spacers & axles drop-in ready to save you time.