This course offers In-Person Learning & Practical Evaluation.
In-Class Theory & Practical Evaluation
$225 per Operator
Attendees: Groups and Individuals
Locations: Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Grande Prairie, Red Deer
Certification: Class 7
Equipment Type: Rough Terrain Straight Mast Forklifts, Truck Mounted (piggy back) Forklifts
Benefits of In-Class Learning
– Operators complete the entire certification process in one day.
– Operators remain engaged without interruption from start-to-finish.
– Theory portion will include videos, testing, and discussion.
– Recommended learning path for new operators.
How it Works
Step 1: Our Trainer comes to your facility or Operators will come to our facility.
Step 2: Operators will complete the In-class theory section first followed by same day practical evaluations.
Step 3: Electronic Certifications are issued upon successful completion of both theory and practical evaluations.
What Will Operators be Learning?
– Safe and proper operation
– Site assessments
– Equipment assessments
– How to check safety equipment & devices
– Pedestrian safety
* Re-certification discounts
* Group Discounts