- Up to 30% More Capacity Than Similar Sized Conventional Batteries
- Exclusive Square Tube Positive Plate Design
- Higher Sustained Voltages Reduce Amp Draw, Resulting in Reduced Heat and Strain on the Lift Truck’s Electrical Components
- Sleeved Separators Prevent Misalignment and Moss Shorts
- Backed By a 6 Year Warranty; Mining Batteries Backed By 3 Year Warranty
For the fastest runs, quickest lifts, and most demanding industrial and warehousing applications, turn to the super performance, long life, and easy maintenance of the supercharged Superhog. It delivers consistently higher voltages, so your trucks maintain optimum travel speeds, lift quicker, and last longer into the shift day.
Superhog 110 and 155 AH batteries reduce the chance of over-discharging, premature battery changes, or production stops. The Superhog E110 battery maintains 40% of its charge when a conventional 85 amp-hour battery reaches the critical 80% discharge point and is ready to be recharged. The Superhog E155 typically lasts 2 1/2 hours longer than a conventional 125 amp-hour battery.