- Make: Load Lifter
- Model: 2414-8D to 2414-12D
- Capacity: 8,000 to 12,000lbs
- Mast: up to 18ft of Lift Height
- Tires: Rough Terrain
- Forks: 42" to 72"
- Fuel: Diesel
The ‘Standard’ Rough Terrain Solution
All rough terrain rental forklifts come equipped with 4-Wheel Drive, Heated Operators Cabin, Hydraulic Side-Shifter, Fire Extinguisher, Front Work Lights, Rear Work Lights, Strobe Light, Back-up Alarm, Load Back Rest and Rough Terrain tires. Our rough terrain forklifts are designed for your rugged, heavy duty applications that operate in uneven, snowy or soft yards.
Additional Options Available
• Hydraulic Fork Positioning
• Bucket or Snow Blade Attachment
• Positive Air Shut-off
• 4-Way Hydraulic Valve to accommodate an Attachment
Rent seasonally or long term to achieve a low fixed cost solution to your material handling needs.
Customize and factory order new equipment for long term rentals. Request a quote to discuss with one of our material handling experts today.